2013-07-22

Initial Backlinking Strategy

I have already got 7 posts in my blog. Almost all of them have been listed but still not ranked. I have seen it ranked on a very minor keyword though.

Social Presence

I have already created a Facebook Page for my website. On this FB Page I will bookmark not just my posts but also articles that I have written for my Anchor Secondary Layer. I am using my existing Twitter profile to create presence for my website posts as well as layers. I have created a Google Plus Page and am using it to create more presence for posts and layers. Lastly, I am using my existing Pinterest account and have created a separate board for my website.

Anchor Layer

For my initial Anchor Layer, I started with Wordpress and have created a blog which I upload unique posts linking back to a single post and the domain. I then created a Blogger blog. What I then do is I spin the Wordpress post and publish it to the same post and domain using a different anchor text. I then created a Squidoo lens and pointed it back to the same post and domain using a different anchor text. I will after that spin the lens and publish it as a hub in Hubpages. I will spin the Wordpress post twice more and publish them in Ezinearticles and Goarticles.

The article will further be spun and used in the following Article Directories:
And Web 2.0 Properties:

Secondary Layer

The Secondary Layer comes in two parts: Social Bookmarking and Article Marketing. The Secondary Layer points to the Anchor Layer only. For Social Bookmarking, I am using a service called WeOnTech which is a paid service that does have a limited trial version.

For the Article Marketing part, I have yet to source a software that can automate the process for me. Don't want to have to go and publish individually because it wastes a lot of time.

After each Social Bookmarking and Article Marketing session, I would ping the Anchor Layer posts using either Ping-O-Matic or Pingoat.

I have done the Social Bookmarking part and have already completed spinning the Wordpress article into 10 others. I have used EzArticleLink for this which I think is pretty awesome. It's not an auto spinner, there is some manual work to be done but it does create very human articles. I will be publishing the articles tonight. Each article will point back to one Anchor Layer.

To keep track of all this I will use this cool excel tool created by Timothy Ferriss, the author of the 4 Hour Work Week: Ultimate Backlink Tracker. To check my ranking for each keyword I use the most awesome free SERP ranking tool I have ever used: WhatsMySerp

No comments: