2013-08-23

Secondary Layer Links

After dropping out of ranking last week, I decided to install the Wordpress SEO plugin by Yaost. This is because one of the features of the plugin is to make any page or post no follow, no rank. With this pligin, I made all my storefront pages no follow / no rank and the very next day my ranks rose again. Since I've installed the plugin, I've also revised all my posts according to the SEO suggestions of this plugin, which is another cool feature. This is where I stand today:


My next plan is to activate my Secondary Link Layer.  This layer consists of article directories which will have posts pointing to my Anchor Layer only. To achieve this, I will use the article from each Anchor Layer site and publish it in these Secondary sites. Here are the sites I plan to use:


I don't know if I am going to get banned or unpublished for using duplicate content for these sites, but I will remove the ones that do.

No comments: