2013-08-25

Building Links With PDF Files And Blogging List

To further build a variety of links, I plan to upload PDF and Word Documents with links within the documents pointing to specific posts in my website. To do this I will extract my EzineArticle posts into a Word file and then convert it into PDF. These will then be uploaded to these sharing sites:

4shared (PDF)
Box (PDF & Doc)
Gazhoo (PDF & Doc)
Gigasize (PDF & Doc)
Zoho (PDF & DOC)
Scribd (PDF & Doc)
Yudu (PDF & Doc)
DocStoc (doc & PDF)
Calameo (doc & PDF)
Google Drive (doc & PDF)
FreePDFHosting (PDF)
Issuu (PDF)
PDFCast (PDF)
Doocu (PDF)
Docuter (PDF & Doc)


I chose these sites because they have an online document viewer where the links can be clicked on. This makes the URL capable of being followed by the Google Spiders. Here is a site with a more extensive list:

http://seoindia-indiaseo.blogspot.com/p/free-ppt-and-pdf-submission-sites.html

So far, this is the steps that I will be taking:

  1. Publish a blog post
  2. Social bookmark a previous blog post
  3. Spin a blog post into 30 copies
  4. Upload one copy at EzineArticles and store the rest. Only use the rest once EzineArticles has approved the post.
  5. Upload the rest of the copies from a previous spin in the rest of the Article Directories.
  6. Social bookmark previous Article Directory posts.
  7. Upload a PDF version of an EzineArticle
There is no specific period to achieve this list. I just do as much as I can but in sequence.


No comments: