2013-08-01

Progress Report And Ranking Plan

So far I am ranked on all of my keywords, with a number of them below the 40 mark. This may not sound great because that means I'm still only on Page 4 of Google, but the fact that I've only got about 15 posts and hardly did much backlinking, I'm still a little satisfied with the results. Here's the graph:



I just read a PDF on linking called Medium to Low Competition Backlinking by Becker from Source Wave. He did mention some good ways of ranking, mainly paid methods but he also gave some free methods too. I'm actually trying to see how far I can go with free methods so that's what I'm going to try.


His suggestion is to do Social Bookmarking on some high PR sites such as:
These are PR 7 and 8 sites. He suggestion to vary the keywords, with a 30% ratio for the main keyword.

Going to try doing this and see if it does any effect to my ranking.

No comments: